Through the Club Corp relationship, members have access to numerous benefits such as reciprocal privileges with associate clubs, a variety of national sports tournaments and travel privileges with associate and affiliate resorts and hotels.
Stay and Play Packages across the Club Corp Network include but are not limited to :
- Vail Mountain Lodge, Vail, CO
- Miraval, Tucson, AZ
- The Ritz Carlton Golf Resort, Naples, FL
- National Events & Tickets
- The Masters – My Ticket Line offers several Masters packages, with hotel, badge and hospitality options..something for everyone
- The Kentucky Derby – The annual Kentucky Derby is the most glamourous event in horse racing. Packages include accommodations, transportation, food, drinks and more.
- U.S. Open – Chambers Bay, University Place, WA The first time in history for it to be held in Pacific Northwest
Our Robert Trent Jones Sr. Championship golf course features a contemporary styled clubhouse with dining both inside and outside on the newly redesigned veranda and a short game practice area and driving range.
- Fitness Center and Fitness Classes
- Pool, sun deck and pavilion
- Clay tennis courts
- Numerous club tournaments and social events
Golf at Ipswich Country Club is a sanctuary for golf lovers; Robert Trent Jones, Sr. blended the right amount of challenge and pure pleasure into the course. The golf course challenges, improves and humbles golfers of all ability levels. Continuous cart paths throughout the natural terrain include ponds and wetlands along tree lined fairways. The 7,000 yard par 72 course provides players memorable hole after memorable hole experiences. Robert Trent Jones Sr. liked to say about the signature 5th hole at ICC, “…the better golfers would find par was tough, but a bogey was easy.”
ICC is known for golf but we also have an active tennis program for juniors and adults. A full calendar is planned for social, instructional land competitive events for both men and women. Our clay courts are adjacent to the pool and are easy on legs and feet. No matter your skill level or competitive attitude, you are sure to find partners in weekly groups and tournaments that fit the way you play tennis.
Located within a 1 block radius of the Club Corp clubhouse sits an Olympic sized, heated pool that is open between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day. Contained on this site is a fully equipped men’s and ladies newly renovated locker facility. Adjacent to the pool is a newly (2014) constructed pavilion which serves lunch, dinner and full bar. For the convenience of young families Club Corp incorporated a well-equipped child safe playground. Daily lifeguard supervision is provided during club hours.